The Membership Information system that …
- tracks your organization’s members and friends
- follows interests, committee history
- emails statements
- manages auctions
- produces photo directories
- interfaces with QuickBooks
- and so much more!
Advantages of our new Online version:
- You can access your MemInfo data from anywhere, on PC’s, Mac’s, tablets, smartphones!
- LAN (local area network) issues are eliminated.
- We will backup your data every night. Data can be restored from any date over the previous 30 days.
- You will always be using the latest version of MemInfo.
If you are new to MemInfo, you can download a trial version here. (The trial version is PC-based. The online version is nearly identical to the trial version.) Also, churches with less than 50 families may use this PC-based version for free.
WINDOWS 10 Compatibility:
We haven’t found any problems with Windows 10, EXCEPT: Some printers might not work with the online server. It’s all about the drivers. We (MemInfo support) might have to download and install a new driver for your printer – and there might not be a driver for your printer for use from the server. HOWEVER, all reports can be delivered as .pdf files, and then you can print on any printer.
NOTE: If you change printers or the driver, you must tell MemInfo Support, because that driver also needs to be installed on the MemInfo server.
Go to this help screen for information about specific printers.