Pricing is based on the number of “families” maintained on the system. (Multiple members per family.)
The PC-based version of MemInfo is available for free for churches with less than 100 families.
To download the PC-based version of MemInfo, please send an email to support-at-meminfo.com indicating
– your church’s name
– number of families and number of members
– contact name
– email address
and we will respond with the link for downloading the program.
Pricing beginning July 2017:
- up to 100 families: Free for the PC-based version
- up to 100 families: $100 per year for the online version
- 101 – 1,000 families: $195 per year (for online and PC-based)
- 1,001 – 5,000 families: $395 per year (for online and PC-based)
- 5,001 – 10,000 families: $595 per year (for online and PC-based)
- more than 10,000 families: (let’s talk)
- You may download the PC-based version of MemInfo [refer to above]. This is a fully-functional system, limited to 100 families.
- For small fellowships, you can continue using this PC-based version for free (again, limited to 100 families). The download includes the full documentation. This free version includes minimal support. We hope you will grow into our online version.
There is no limit to the number of MemInfo users, and there is not a per-user fee. However, there is a practical limit to the number of computers having access to MemInfo online (probably on the order of 10). We’ll initially set you up with 5 online connections. If you need many more than 5, please contact Support-at-MemInfo.com. MemInfo is not designed to allow access by your entire congregation.
Billing is done annually, covering July through the next June. [For new users, the first year is pro-rated. Moving into another category will also be pro-rated.]
This is our first real price increase in 10 years. And we still are less than half the cost of our major competitors!
An Additional One-Time Fee:
[Please hold off from purchasing this additional one-time license fee. We’ll let you know if this will be needed for your church.] For larger churches there might be a one-time fee for “Remote Desktop Services Client Access Licenses” (RDS CAL). The Help screen will explain how you can order the Licenses from the vendor. This is a licensing fee required by Microsoft for connecting your computers into the online MemInfo server. The fee is approximately $30 per “simultaneous user” and there is a minimum of 5 licenses for a first-time purchase ($30 x 5 = $150). You can have as many users as you want, but the question is: how many will be using MemInfo at the same time? We recommend that you purchase only 5 licenses; if you feel that more will be needed later, you should discuss this with MemInfo Support. Note: You pay this only once; it is not per year.