MemInfo can produce a photo directory. The photos need to be uploaded to the server.
The easiest way to get your photos onto the server is…
- Put the photos into your C:\MemInfoTransfer folder on your own computer.
- In MemInfo, bring up one of the Family records.
- Click the “Browse Local” button (right-center) and choose the appropriate photo in your C:\MemInfoTransfer folder. That will copy the photo from your computer into your church’s “photos” folder on the server.
- Then type the names below the photo in the order that the faces appear in the photo.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each photo.
- After you have uploaded your photos, you may remove them from your C:\MemInfoTransfer folder. (It’s always a good idea to keep your C:\MemInfoTransfer folder clean.